Tick Tack Tulip Quilt - Multi-Format CD
This appliqued quilt features intricate applique shapes with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine. The applique shapes may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Plume Family, Tulips, and Stylized Stems 2 dies or they may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD.
This CD contains the following:
- downloadable pdf of printable instructions to create the quilt
- downloadable pdf of printable applique shapes for tracing
- downloadable pdf of printable hooping guide to easily move from one hooping to the next for the tulip quartet block and the 5-part split version of the wreath block
- downloadable pdf of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the quilt blocks (photos included)
- digital files to applique/embroider the blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC; PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3; XXX
This quilt is composed of 2 different block designs and alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top. Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate a stitching area of at least 5 in x 7 in to embroider this design.
Take your machine embroidery to new heights as you applique/ embroider this striking quilt! The intricate applique shapes are adorned with delicate embroidery features that add texture and dimension to this quilt.