Celebrate! A MEA Wall Hanging ~ Multi-Format CD
This appliqued wall hanging features intricate applique shapes with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine. The applique shapes may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Plume Family and Small Feather dies or they may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD.
This CD contains the following:
- downloadable pdf of printable instructions to create the wall hanging
- downloadable pdf of printable applique shapes for tracing
- downloadable pdf of printable hooping guide to easily move from one hooping to the next
- downloadable pdf of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the center block(photos included)
- digital files to applique/embroider the wreath blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC; PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3: XXX
The center block is appliqued/embroidered in 8 hoopings using 8 different files. Alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top. Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate a stitching area of at least 6.27 in x 11.41 in to embroider this design.
Take your machine embroidery to new heights as you applique/
embroider this striking wall hanging! The intricate shapes of the feathers are adorned with delicate embroidery features that add texture and dimension to this wall hanging