Floral Serenade ~ Multi-format CD
This applique quilted wall hanging features intricate applique shapes with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine. The applique shapes may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Tulips, Small Feather, Stylized Stems, and Flower Family dies or they may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD.
This CD contains the Following:
- downloadable pdf of printable instructions to create the quilt
- downloadable pdf of printable applique shapes for tracing
- downloadable pdf of printable hooping guide to easily move from one hooping to the next
- downloadable pdf of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the quilt block (photos included)
- digital files to applique/embroider the blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC; PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3; XXX
This quilt is created by repeating 1 large (22 inch square) block design that is stitched in 9 separate hoopings. Alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top. Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate the following stitching areas to embroider this quilt: 9.76 in x 6.08 in; 6.28 in x 10.03 in; and 3.55 in x 3.25in.