Harmonic Song Birds ~ Multi-Format CD
This appliqued quilt features intricate applique shapes with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine. The applique shapes may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD, or they may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Plume Family; Tulips; Poppies; Bird: Simple or Fancy; Stylized Stems; Hearts 1; Small Feather; and Stylized Stems 2 dies.
This CD contains the following:
- downloadable pdf of printable instructions to create the quilt
- downloadable pdfs of printable applique shape templates for tracing
- downloadable pdfs of printable hooping guides to easily move from one hooping to the next
- downloadable pdfs of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the quilt blocks (photos included)
- digital files to applique/embroider the blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC;PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3; XXX
Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate the minimum hoop sizes to embroider all the blocks in this quilt:
- All bird blocks: 160 x 260 min. hoop size
- Wreath Blocks: 130 x 180 min hoop size
- Side Setting and Corner Setting Triangle Blocks: 160 x 260 min. hoop size
This quilt is composed of many block designs that feature elegant and intricate applique shapes. Alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top.