Posies on Point ~ Multi-Format CD
This appliqued wall hanging features intricate applique shapes
with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine.
The applique shapes may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Stylized Stems 2 and Petals 4 Large dies or they may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD.
This CD contains the following:
- downloadable pdf of printable instructions to create the wall hanging
- downloadable pdf of printable applique shapes for tracing
- downloadable pdf of printable hooping guide to stitch the posie blocks as a 4-part split design
- downloadable pdf of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the blocks as both a 2- part and a 4-part split design (photos included)
- downloadable pdf of printable full color instructions for embroidering the posie quartet cornerstone blocks
- digital files to applique/embroider all blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC; PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3; XXX
The blocks are appliqued/embroidered in either 2 hoopings or 4 hoopings, depending on your embroidery machine capabilities. The cornerstone blocks are appliqued/embroidered in 1 hooping. Alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top. Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate a stitching area of at least 5 in x 7 in to embroider this design.