The Tulip Tote! ~ Multi-Format CD
This appliqued tote bag features intricate applique shapes with embroidered details that are stitched on an embroidery machine. The applique shapes may be cut using the Appli-K-Kutz Plume Family, Tulips, And Stylized Stems 2 dies or they may be traced and cut by hand using templates included on the CD. The tote also features wooden handles that are sewn into the bag, as well as 5 large interior pockets and 5 narrow pockets for knitting needles. (Pockets can be easily customized to suit your own needs!) Patsy's Purse Handles work great with this pattern and add a new level of interest to this project!
This CD contains the following:
- Downloadable pdf of printable instructions (with supply list) to create the tote bag
- Downloadable pdf of printable applique shape templates for tracing
- Downloadable pdf of printable hooping guides for both the 4-part and the 8-part split designs to easily move from one hooping to the next
- Downloadable pdf of printable full-color instructions for embroidering the quilt blocks (photos included) in different versions of split designs
- Digital files to applique/embroider the blocks in the following formats: ART; EXP; HUS; JEF; PEC; PES; PHC; SEW; VIP; VP3; XXX
This charming quilted tote will be the envy of all your friends! Alignment from one hooping to the next is easily accomplished using our system of hooping only the stabilizer and floating the fabric block on top. Embroidery machine must be able to accommodate a stitching area of at least 5 in x 7 in to embroider this design.
Take your machine embroidery to new heights as you applique/ embroider this charming tote bag! The stylized stems and tulips are adorned with delicate embroidery features that add texture and dimension to this tote.